ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

PIRATES OF MARS!! YOU want Good Comics? HERE YOU GO.






I'm not pushing PIRATES OF MARS, the new ongoing series featuring the adventures of a rogue band of interstellar space pirates, because the incredible art is by my lovely wife Veronica.   I'm not pushing it because it's written by my pal JJ Kahrs.  I'm not even pushing it because I edited the series for them (and believe me it was an easy task) or that I get 10% of the sales.

Even though all of that is true.

I'm pushing it because it's GOOD.  And by Good I mean REALLY good.  I mean Alan Moore Swamp Thing good.  Neil Gaiman Sandman good.  Steve Englehart Batman good.  Scott and Brian Atomic Robo good.  Frank Miller Daredevil good.  I'd even go so far as to say Mike Mignola Hellboy good.

Don't take my word for it-- click the link to order it at Comixology and before you buy it check out the link that says SEE WHAT'S INSIDE under the cover and you can read the first three pages of the book-- and I'm positive you will plunk down your $1.99 to read it on your computer, phone, iPad or any other device.

The book is monthly, and they are already working on the second story arc-- and trust me, it only gets better.

BUY IT now and you can be one of those people who were hip to something that everyone is talking about before anyone else even knew about it.

COMIXOLOGY PIRATES of MARS!