ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Idiot Reviews; There is No Hope For Us

Recently contacted by a Toy Company to do some work for them, I wanted to explore what their products have been so far which led me to Amazon where I stumbled on this cool Herman Munster figure from the classic TV show from the 1960s.

But there was only ONE review and it looked like it was only 2 stars;


The review itself is mind-boggling:

As a fan of Frankenstein from The Addams Family, I knew that this would be the perfect gift for my grandmother. She lives down the street in a trailer park, but I do not get around to seeing her because her place is really cluttered with memorabilia and Burger King cups. She will like this figure though.


After reading some of his other reviews, I've come to realize that we're dealing with a satirist here, but the sad thing is I know there are real people out here like this.  I've met them.