ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Monday, March 14, 2011

We Interrupt the Scheduled Blog...

TOYS in JAPAN are MUCH Cooler than
in the US-- my collection.
We'll get back to the HOW TO lessons shortly, or more likely I'll post them on one of my other blogs and put the link here.  With the recent destruction in Japan following the 8.9 earthquake I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has contacted Veronica or myself to ask about family and friends we have there.

Luckily, we've heard from everyone and although each has their own story of the ramifications of such a major catastrophe they are all safe and well.

I'm going to lighten this blog for a while-- no more rants on changing the clocks back-- although we just did that and man do I hate it.  No more politics or opinions-- instead I'm going to post inspirations, things to do, places to eat and just overall lighten the tempo a bit.

TOO-Morrah- Who Shoulda been The NEW SUPERMAN!