ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Sunday, February 2, 2014

UPDATES


My piece, ably titled THE MOMENT BEFORE BATMAN KICKED EVERYONE'S ASS has been SOLD at the ONE SHOT GALLERY at St Marks Comics in New York City.  There is still a lot of great art available including Veronica's amazing MR FREEZE piece so check it out.

I'm considering doing the piece as a color print if I can free up some time, so stand by.

The GROUND HOG saw his shadow-- which means six more weeks of winter.   Apparently out of the last 100 predictions he didn't see his shadow only 17 times-- so I think that speaks highly of the inconsistency of allowing a rodent to predict global warming (or cooling).

So without further adieu I will be introducing a whole new tradition, please spread the word, as we predict whether or not winter comes to an end-- tune in tomorrow for the grand revelation.

ART ALL STATE may or may not be happening, depending on who you talk to.  I still believe in the program, and I would argue to all parties that we need to put the kids first on this and set any ill feelings and misconceptions aside.

Realistically I don't think it can be accomplished in such a short amount of time, but I'm willing to help however I can.  Remember I was part of the climbing team that reached the summit of Mt. Washington on a day the French Olympic Climbing team, and the Rangers, warned us it was impossible due to the February weather.

So accomplishing the impossible is in my background.