ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Sunday, January 12, 2014

WAM MARKETING CLASS STARTS TUESDAY - Stop Making Excuses Start Making a Career


MARKETING YOUR ART starts at WAM this Tuesday night at 6pm.
The Class runs for 10 weeks and I'm not kidding you when I say it's not for the weak of heart.  It's for people who have decided enough is enough and they are going to make it in whatever vocation they've chosen in the arts.

I'm doing this class because you all ask me to do it, over the years you've asked me to make it a longer class.

Done.

This time around it runs for 10 weeks and it will involve you doing a lot of work on your career.

I'm not doing this class because I have to, I'm doing it because you do.

I'm dead serious.  I make more money staying home and knocking out a painting or an illustration than I do hauling my cookies out in the snow and cold to Studio 207 at the Worcester Art Museum.

How about this?

Google your name.  See where you come up.

Now Google my name.

Yup-- that's me in the picture at the top right, despite the fact that there are at least three Andy Fish's who are artists in the United States.

That's me that comes up in the top five links too.

Google Graphic Novelists Boston and you guessed it-- the first link mentions me.

So stay home and whine how the world doesn't recognize what an amazing talent you are or get yourself out of your warm comfy couch and actually do something for your career.

Stop making excuses and start making progress.

Call WAM-- 508 799.4406 and tell them you want to sign up.  There are only 16 spots available and I don't know how many are left.