ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Monday, December 30, 2013

The Japanese Jack Black



A few days ago I lamented the fact that Honey Boo Boo was appearing on Japanese Television, and that it was an embarrassment to Americans, well the Japanese appear to be no stranger to comedians who are basically one note, will be popular for a while and then like Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey and Jack Black will fade from the collective pop culture to be regulated to trivial pursuit editions in the future.

This guy sticks his hand down his pants and jumps around to uproarious laughter. Hey I'm a Pee Wee Herman fan so what do I know?

Sorry I've been neglecting the blog, this is a working vacation and I've been busy with client work.  Having basically a month off due to the surgery essentially ate up my vacation time.

But I want to wish all of you a happy new year, and thank you for stopping by the blog when you do.