ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

MORE BATMAN, this time with Robin



Monies raised help to offset all of the expenses I've incurred due to my recent medical emergency, so I sincerely appreciate your help and ask that you pass this along.  These are being printed on a pre-order only basis so there will be only a LIMITED NUMBER available.

It's available in either COLOR or BLACK AND WHITE and Signed or Unsigned by me with a very few available also signed by Adam West.

NOTE these are PRE-ORDERS
Unsigned prints ship out Jan 20th, 2013
SIGNED by Andy prints ship out Jan 31, 2014
SIGNED by Andy and ADAM ship out May 15, 2014 -- SOLD OUT!

A PAYMENT PLAN IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM-- Choose DOWN PAYMENT and contact andy@andytfish.com to arrange a payment plan over the course of several months. I want to make this available to as many people as possible. NO REFUNDS on PAYMENT PLAN OPTION. Your payment is a commitment to buy.

NOTE: Domestic Shipping is $3.00 ROLLED or $10 FLAT or for INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING-- contact me if you want either of those at andy@andytfish.com

ORDER BELOW

OPTIONS!!


OR if you just want to DONATE to my cash strapped expenses (having your life saved costs MONEY here in the good ol' US of A, please do-- any amount is welcome!  Include your mailing address and I'll send along a thank you too!  Just click DONATE below.