ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MARKETING at WAM: HOW IS YOUR CAREER?


Tuesday nights starting after I come back from Japan (I think they start the third week in January) I'm doing one of my very rare 10 week sessions for adults on MARKETING.

Artists, writers, whatever it is you're trying to do you have to take a good hard look at yourself and ask if you're career is where you want it to be.  If it is-- great!  Keep it up.

But if it's not-- if you're struggling to find work or to get your name out there then you need to do something to change the course you've set and this class is a good start.

Over the course of 10 weeks I'll give you proven results (yes I know it sounds like an informercial) that will get you and your work out there.

I can't control if your work is any good-- that's NOT what this class is all about-- it assumes you are doing work of a professional level and not seeing the results you expect.

It's a good class for the significant other or family member of a creative too-- because we can all use someone who will have our back to help us get a leg up over the competition.

Meet's Tuesdays at 6pm for 10 weeks.
I'll post more details when I'm back from Japan.