ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Monday, November 4, 2013

TCM This Week

Picture not related, but wouldn't this be a cool cartoon?

Look at this, I don't even get TCM any more (it's the ONLY channel I miss) and I'm still giving you a heads up.  Watch them for me, ok?

Wednesday at 1115am is THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME (1932) which was filmed on the same sets with almost the same cast as KING KONG-- and it's ALMOST as good as it's reputation.  The trouble is the plot has been redone so many times it doesn't seem fresh, but at the time-- ho boy!

At 215pm is THE MORE THE MERRIER (1943) which I've recommended so many times you either have seen it or you don't care to.

THE KILLERS (1946) is on at 8pm, great film noir from Stanley Kubrick back when he knew how to direct a movie.

Sunday at 4pm is CASABLANCA (1942) which is simply one of the greatest movies ever done.  Period.