ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Great Patton Quote

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because they will get none from me."

BAM.  Those are words I live by.



If World War II happened today instead of 1941 we would lose.  We would lose and Nazi's would rule the world, because we don't have men like George Patton any more.

Political Correctness was around in his day, but not to the extent it is today.
We need LEADERS.
LEADERS don't take polls to decide policy.
They take a stand and convince us to follow.

Today we would be concerned about the rights of the Nazi party-- we would be worried that we might offend them if we asked them to leave Poland.  We'd look to the United Nations to act on the aggression of a dictator like Hitler-- we would not have the courage to stand up for what is right.

I think that will change someday-- I just hope it's soon.