ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Latest Brush With Death

Puns by Randy LeSage

Death is often shown as a skeletal figure bearing a long stick with a sharp scythe-- the scythe apparently to CUT your lifeline-- often dressed in a black cloak he's an imposing figure.

I can tell you firsthand he looks nothing like that.

I've had several encounters with him over the years but it was only recently that I got a good look at him-- and hold on because its even more frightening than previously imagined.


Yes Mister Death, The Grim Reaper, the Angel of Death-- is in reality the Gogia Pasha, or more commonly known as the Gilly Gilly Wonderman.

He's a portly fellow who smells of fried dough and powdered sugar and that's how he gets you.

Watch yourself my friends-- he's out there.