ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Friday, June 28, 2013

Movie Recommendations: I WISH


After watching TED, which is quite frankly the biggest piece of shit I've seen in a long time, I went on a quest to watch quality movies again, despondent that they just aren't made anymore.

I WISH is a stunning film told in a "relaxed pace" about a group of children wishing for their own takes on a miracle after learning that the energy created by the passing of two newly built bullet trains create a supernatural effect.

The acting is spectacular and the kids are adorable-- I found myself wanting to help them too.

Five Stars-- you won't find it in Redbox-- the movie choice for the homeless-- but you can find it on Netflix and on Amazon Prime.

It shall soon be in my permanent DVD collection too.