ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist


You're reading his old blog-- so change your bookmarks to his NEW improved BLOG.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Business Card New Website

Took advantage of Overnight Prints Business Card special and decided to design some new cards-- I wanted ones that didn't have my phone number and only my email-- this is good for handing it out to students and I prefer clients to email me anyway because I'm awful at note taking when I'm talking on the phone anyway.

I also opted to take the plunge and register www.andytfish.com as a website.   My old site, which links off hebsandfish.com was getting tired and was desperately in need of an update.  Unfortunately all of those files are long since gone (I think I built that site back when I was still on a PC) so now seemed like a good time to start it all over again.


Simple and clean, I was able to organize it a bit better, I also took the opportunity to update my LINKEDIN and FREELANCED accounts.

Easier to navigate-- no more dead links.
Check it out!