ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fletcher Hanks Revisited


A couple of weeks ago I blogged about
the great Fletcher Hanks Book "I SHALL DESTROY ALL CIVILIZED PLANETS!" that I picked up and was absolutely absorbed by the crude art and bizarre stories.
I got an email from the book's author, Paul Karasik, who thanked me for mentioning it and letting me know that VOLUME TWO is on the way; YOU SHALL DIE BY YOUR OWN EVIL CREATIONS is in stores next month and is available for pre-order on Amazon.
I also realized that I forgot to mention the terrific comic Paul did that runs in the back of the first volume which tells the story of him trying to track down Fletcher Hanks-- it was Paul's story that got me to finally plunk down my Hamilton's and take this home.
Trust me, both these volumes should be in the collections of every comic book artist and appreciator around. Hanks was a crazed genius and his work reflects it.