ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Craig Yoe is at it again!

If you read this blog you know I'm a fan of Craig Yoe's terrific work, and his CHILLING ARCHIVES OF HORROR COMICS is among my favorite hardcover series ever done.  It sits proudly on my shelf next to my EISNER SPIRIT ARCHIVES.

Despite my going digital for all of my book reading, I make exception for anything Craig does.  In fact-- how's this for a recommendation-- I not only buy his comic book versions of his books, which I already own-- I buy the digital copies from COMIXOLOGY too so that I can read them digitally.

The work collected is excellent, but the design and production quality of Yoe's work is what gets me to buy all the variations.  It's that good.

Pre-order this latest volume on AMAZON for only $13!