ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Alternative to NETFLIX-- WARNER INSTANT ARCHIVES LAUNCHES


I love Netflix, but it doesn't always have a lot of great old movies-- I've been with CLASSICFLIX for a number of years but honestly I prefer the streaming to my TV over getting the old fashioned discs mailed to your house.

I signed up for AMAZON PRIME to take advantage of the free streaming movies they offer and when you break the cost of membership down over a year its worth it for the streaming titles.

But now the big guns have entered the streaming world, at least big guns to me.

Warner Archive Instant View-- and they offer a free two week membership so you can try it out.
They've got a great listing of old movies and vintage TV too-- I'm signed up and I'm a fan.  I recommend a Roku Viewer if you don't have Wi-Fi built into your TV.