ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Monday, August 20, 2012

TCM this week; Nothing.

Appears to be a very light week this week (at least as far as my taste goes);

Wednesday appears to be Jack Lemmon day-- at 12:30pm is HOW TO MURDER YOUR WIFE (1965) which is a ridiculous look at the life of a cartoonist with a butler.  If I could get my butler to program my DVR maybe I'd give it another watch.

Thursday is Gene Kelly day-- and SINGIN' IN THE RAIN (1952) is on at Midnight which makes no sense but its a great movie anyway.

Friday at 8pm is THE AWFUL TRUTH (1937) which is a funny Irene Dunn/Cary Grant Comedy worth your time.

THE RAZOR'S EDGE (1946) is this weeks ESSENTIALS on Saturday at 8pm, it's got Tyrone Power and Gene Tierney as well as a tremendous reputation so maybe it's good.

JESSE JAMES (1939) is on at 1045pm with Tyrone teamed with Henry Fonda-- I've seen that one and it's good for a western.

Wish I had more to recommend, but it is what it is.