ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thinking about DIRECTV? $10 Bill Credit if you use Referrel



I've been with DIRECTV (Direct TV) satellite for about a year now and I have to say I'm pretty happy with the service.  They are much cheaper than cable, have a nice lineup of channels including local channels, ME-TV, Chiller, Sci Fi, Bravo, TCM and a host of others-- best of all is that you can program your channel guide to ONLY list the channels you actually watch so you can bypass the shopping channels or the like if you are so inclined, cutting out all the waste I don't care about I still end up with over 150 channels.


DirecTV has a special going that if you subscribe and are referred by a friend you get $10 off a month (and so does the referrer)-- but you need an account number to use as reference at the time you sign up and this isn't always easy to get.  So for those of you who DO want to save the $10 a month and need a number-- feel free to use mine.  56818173


We'll both save $10 a month and I'm all for that-- so go ahead, sign up and bring my account number with you-- I think you'll be happy with the service.


Order online at directv.com/refer or call 1-800-507-4045. You must have my DIRECTV account number when you order;  56818173