ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to Da Future!

WARNING WARNING!  THE FUTURE IS HERE!
2012-- sounds like a Ray Bradbury novel doesn't it?  Well folks, welcome to the last year of our existence because we all know 2012 is the end of the world.  I think we'll know for certain when the Republican's choose their candidate at the convention this year.

It's been a good run and I'm sure whatever life form takes over for us won't find it any easier.  I do suggest whatever form of society they create, if it's a democracy go the extra nine yards and develop a legit third party because if only two people are making decisions it's way too easy to just hit roadblocks.  Better to have two of them ganging up on the weaker one.  Don't thank me, just get that statue of me up in all of your public parks.

Since 2012 is the end of it- I plan on getting as much done as I can.
Da Future is here!  And it looks a lot like the past.