ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Link SPOTLIGHT

An example of the great art Al spotlights on his site-- this one by Neal Adams
Over there to the right at the bottom of the blog I've got a list of links called ARTIST FRIENDS-- there are many of my artist friends who are listed in the blog section too-- but I thought maybe I could point out a few of them here once a week:

AL BIGLEY- BIG GLEE!
I love Al's site-- a well respected and very talented comic book artist, Al's blog often spotlights a lot of the pop culture stuff I dug when I was a kid-- and I love that he showcases his art from when he was 10-12 years old.  Really amazing stuff.

With a emphasis on comic art, the Adam West Batman TV show and the Monkees, this is a site that always delivers a good helping of fun.