ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist


You're reading his old blog-- so change your bookmarks to his NEW improved BLOG.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Bro!

Keeper of the Cave of NewtMonkey!
My little brother turns 60 today-- or maybe he's 32, math has never been my strong suit.  But regardless, he's not only one of the coolest people on the planet he's also a very talented writer who does movie reviews of some of the worst movies you might ever decide to watch right over there on my blog list-- THE CAVE OF NEWTMONKEY might be the nickname for the White House come Nov 2012 if Mister Gingrich takes office-- but until that time the name is locked up from the fertile brain of my little brother Al.

Happy Birthday Buddy!  It's either yesterday or tomorrow in Japan (where he lives) so I hope this message finds you and finds you well.  Birthday present went in the mail yesterday!