ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist


You're reading his old blog-- so change your bookmarks to his NEW improved BLOG.

Monday, November 28, 2011

NEWS! CYBER MONDAY SAVINGS & NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL COVER


The cover for the Journal of Biological Chemistry hits newstands today-- if you happen to frequent the same bookstores Sheldon from THE BIG BANG THEORY does you'll find it featured.  You can read the article by clicking HERE.  The cover was done based on a sketch by Dr. Marcus Cooper who wrote the article and I enjoyed working with him to transform it into this.

On the working front-- today is crunch day as I try to figure out exactly how to draw a cat for my latest proposed book.  It's harder than you think-- I know how to draw a cat-- but I have to figure out how to draw a stylized interesting cat that'll hold my attention for 100 or so pages and still fit the style of the book.  More on this when  I can talk about it.

And the pages continue to come in from the project Brian Flint and I are working on-- these are in the able hands of Veronica who is coloring them and I'll hopefully be able to announce some pretty big news regarding them soon.

OVER at LULU you can get some of my books for 30% -70% OFF with existing discounts and by entering code CYBERMONDAY at checkout.  Stock up for those cold winter nights!  Here are the links to the titles available: