ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve Jobs 1955-2011


“I want to put a ding in the universe.”  -- Steve Jobs


I think you did, Steve.


Under Steve Jobs Apple made products that not only worked beautifully, they looked beautiful.  Designs that could stand in any modern art gallery and sell.  He understood the importance of design.  The importance of art.


I would often listen to the Jobs haters and nod my head and smile.  I'd let it slide in the spirit of polite conversation if someone accused me of being a mac-zombie.  I'd grin when someone would argue that their PC was just as good as any Mac.  Although I was never one to run out and buy the latest gadget-- let someone else deal with the problems of a 1st gen, I know quality and I know taste.


My Mac can kick the shit out of your PC.
Deal with it.