ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy October; Tim Burton's DARK SHADOWS


Tim Burton's latest project is DARK SHADOWS, a remake of the classic 1960s horror soap opera that Burton and a host of other creators in the macabre genre enjoyed.  This is the first official photograph from the set and pictures Johnny Depp (Center) as vampire Barnabas Collins.

I'm looking forward to it-- Burton has directed some of my absolute FAVORITE movies of all time-- Beetlejuice, Ed Wood and Pee Wee's Big Adventure as well as a couple that make me just scratch my head and ask 'why?'-- Mars Attacks and Planet of the Apes come to mind.

But this seems right up his alley and I'm on board with this one.

TODAY is also the 24 HOUR Comic Challenge at the Worcester Art Museum-- stop by if you want to see the process, it's running from 9am to 9am-- and if you're feeling up to it-- give it a shot yourself.