ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Friday, August 5, 2011

YAY! Free Friday RETURNS!

I like FREE FRIDAYS as much as you do, it's a chance for me to get rid of some of the junk in my studio AND thank you for being a loyal reader to the blog.

Last package included Pee Wee Herman trading cards, a ninja army man, some kind of monster and of course a free little sketch which I will guarantee will be better than the one shown (although I kind of like it).

So, toss your name and address into the Bat-Cowl at Andy@hebsandfish.com and I'll draw a random name and have your package sent your way.

FREE FRIDAY is open to anyone reading the blog.  Postal address is required since we ship via USPS priority mail.  You need only enter once per week but feel free to enter every week.  We don't restrict multiple wins.