ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Friday, June 10, 2011

FREE FRIDAY Comics Care Package


Subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter and you'll be entered to win a cool comics care package.

Just Subscribe over on the right or follow AndyTFish on TWITTER and then Send your email and snail mail address over to me at andy@hebsandfish.com and I'll draw a name from the entries and send you your very own comics care package.  It'll come loaded with a bunch of junk I don't want anymore but you might like as I desperately try and clean out my studio again.

It'll be a random drawing, and there will likely be some original art in there too-- so ENTER today-- I'll take names up to Midnight tonight Eastern Time and I'll announce the winner next Friday.

No paying for shipping, no nothing on your part.