ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist


You're reading his old blog-- so change your bookmarks to his NEW improved BLOG.

Friday, June 10, 2011

FREE FRIDAY Comics Care Package


Subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter and you'll be entered to win a cool comics care package.

Just Subscribe over on the right or follow AndyTFish on TWITTER and then Send your email and snail mail address over to me at andy@hebsandfish.com and I'll draw a name from the entries and send you your very own comics care package.  It'll come loaded with a bunch of junk I don't want anymore but you might like as I desperately try and clean out my studio again.

It'll be a random drawing, and there will likely be some original art in there too-- so ENTER today-- I'll take names up to Midnight tonight Eastern Time and I'll announce the winner next Friday.

No paying for shipping, no nothing on your part.