ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Friday, May 6, 2011

Now it Can Be TOLD! Deal with McFarland Publishers

Lizzie Borden in Progress
To say I'm excited about the deal I just signed with McFarland Publishers would be like saying the Fat kid was happy to be the ONLY attendee of a Little Debbie tasting convention.

McFarland is a publisher that I have absolutely LOVED since JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL-- yes, you read that right.  I've been an avid fan of their books-- scholarly and upscale since the days of my long hair and white loafers (don't ask).   In the last year or so they entered the field of Graphic Novels dealing with non-fiction and we discussed the possibility of them publishing my then in the planning stages Dracula series.    Since they were anxious to stay in the non-fiction field they bit at the suggestion of a book dealing with American Myths and Monsters, tentatively titled WEREWOLVES OF WISCONSIN, which will be available in the Fall Catalog.

I'm delighted to be working with such a renown publisher and plan on making this Full Color book amazing.