ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Sunday, March 27, 2011

SPRING IS HERE

GMC DENALI
I've been hunting around for a new bike, the last one I bought was quite a few years ago and I went with a Peugeot racing model which is a nice ride, but it's definitely time for a second bike.  I used to have 4-5 different bikes and plan on getting a third one sometime in the next few years.

There's a bike trail within a mile from us which right now is only about three miles long, BUT the plan is to get it to connect to some other existing trails to eventually be a 48 mile connecting trail from Worcester to Providence!  I suspect I'll be too old to ride a bike by the time it's finished, not to mention I have no intention on staying in the snowy Northeast for much longer either-- but it's great to think about it.