ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Sis!


Well if you see my sister running loose down the street wish her a Happy Birthday!  The pic doesn't do her justice because as far as I know she never goes out in public without her makeup, this is obviously a candid moment.

Ha!  I jest!  My sister is actually quite put together and despite the fact that she's a good ten to fifteen years older than I am she is often mistaken for my younger sister.  Ironically I think we both think that way as well because I've always been the level-headed drag and she's the fun one I'm always giving advice to on her latest automobile accident.  We share a love of books and at one time coffee-- I don't know where she stands on it now, she might have given it up, she might be hooked on it again.  She was the only other person I know who swished the last of a cup around her mouth before she swallowed it, just to get the most out of that last sip.

My brother and I are both pretty stern serious types and I don't think I've ever seen her not laughing.  Ever.

That's a good trait to have.