ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Predictions

Thanks Cris!
Criswell, for those of you not familiar, was a famous 'mentalist' who made outrageous predictions on national television from the 50s right up to the 80s.  His predictions were almost never right, but he was entertaining, proving once again that style is more important than substance.

I'm going to do my best Criswell predictions and we'll follow them up RIGHT here on this blog in one month-- on March 12th.

1. Snow, which pummeled the Northeast in January, was a powder puff in February-- much to the relief of everyone.  Unseasonably warm weather resulted in the early Spring that Punxatawny Phil predicted, resulting in artist Bret M. Herholz heading to Pennsylvania to propose marriage to the rodent, much to the chagrin of his fiancee.

2. Charlie Sheen is back in rehab-- why anybody cares continues to elude us.

3. I'm knee deep in taxes and as much as I love my accountant I really don't want to spend any more time with him.  I should be able to pay off the money I owe Uncle Sam by 2025.

4. I continued my streak of NOT watching a single episode of Jersey Shore, Jerseylicious, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars or ANY of the other pieces of crap passing off as entertainment on network TV.

5. DRACULA Book Two hits stores next month, this time with no printing problems, distribution difficulties or shipping delays.  Wow-- that was easy!

Let's see how I do.