ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Monday, February 21, 2011

NEW LOOK TO DRACULA WEBSITE

DRACULA WILL GET YOU!
One of the reasons I walk around the house grumbling out loud is so that my infinitely talented wife will step in and fix whatever it is I'm whining about without my having to come out and ask her-- clever eh?

As I put the finishing touches on DRACULA BOOK TWO I realized that the Dracula Website over at www.deadtravelfast.com was way too wordy and to be frank, pretty much sucked (pun intended).

In about two seconds she whipped out a piece of lined paper and worked up a design that was infinitely better, simpler, easier to navigate and just plain better.  I spent the better part of yesterday working on it and while I'm not 100% done with it I'm done enough to present it to the world as a starting point.

I'm also offering a promotional price of $6.99 on the first book to celebrate the release of the second book, slated for the first day of Spring-- March 21st 2011.

AND TODAY ONLY-- ENTER Code HAPPY305 at the Checkout and get ANOTHER 20% off-- so that's 50% off cover TODAY ONLY!