ANDY FISH

ANDY FISH is a comic book artist

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good Vs Evil at Space 242


I'm not saying the SPACE 242 opening this Friday night in Boston won't be huge-- this is THE show we've all been waiting for since last fall-- and I suspect the crowds will be bigger than the Robot show last year which shut the gallery down due to crowds-- it is going to be big and it's going to be cold so either get their early or hunker down across the street at the Back Bay Market, or Beantown Market or whatever it is diagonally across the street over on Harrison Avenue because they have GREAT inexpensive sandwiches and you can keep an eye on the lines so you don't have to wait outside.

I'm looking forward to the show, the preview pieces I've seen so far are outstanding and I'm putting the final touches on my own contribution as I write this (Sunday) to drop off tomorrow.